The Buro Roma 3 lever chair’s exceptionally comfortable seat and supportive back (available in both highback and midback options) more than match its modern good looks. Its many seat and back position adjustments enable the user the ultimate office seating experience.
Buro Roma Chair is supported by the following internationally recognised standards:
- Global GreenTagCert ™
- AFRDI Level 6
- 130 x 48mm gas lift
- Ratchet height adjustable back/lumbar
- Independently adjustable seat angle – free floating or lockable
- Independently adjustable back rest angle – free floating or lockable
- Polyurethane moulded foam
- D1 nylon base
- 60mm twin wheel castors
- Available in Midback or Highback
- Seat slide mechanism (B34191P)
- Height and width adjustable arms (180-2)
- Polished aluminium base (PC068)
- Soft PU castors (CE1121P)
- Small seat 480W x 470D (mm) (B74612F)
- Customer specified fabric
The Buro Roma High Back chair has been assessed by Andrew Wilson – Osteopath & Ergonomist.
“A very comfortable 3 lever chair with very comfortable and supportive seat and back rests, with a good range of adjustments that will suit a wide range of users. A very good all-round chair.” – Andrew Wilson. Osteopath and ergonomist. 12 August 2017.